Freeway Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permenant picker / warehouse operatives for our Client based in Heywood who are the largest independent distributor of bathroom, kitchen and plumbing products, supplying to retailers in the UK.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, team-player to join their busy, well-established, Warehouse team at the Manchester depot.
Key activities of this role include all warehouse duties, such as picking, packing, and loading the internal fleet of vehicles and third party carriers to meet the needs of trade customers. Housekeeping across 2 buildings in the Goods In and Goods Out is also required within the role.
Electronic hand held scanners and labellers are used as part of the everyday activities, and training will be offered where needed.
The ideal person will have good communication skills, be self-motivated, reliable, and have a 'can do' attitude.
Hours are Sunday to Thursday 02:00am - 09:30am, staff discount on products, a company sick pay scheme, and options to earn overtime during busy periods.
- Paper pick Bathroom Furniture and various fittings
- Loading and unloading Sprinter long and short wheel based vans
- Ensuring loads are safe and secure
- Ensuring paperwork is fully completed
- Any other warehouse duties as and when required
Requirements for the role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a warehouse / picking environment
- Own transport needed due to location
- FLT counterbalance licence preffered
Please apply by sending your cv or contacting the office direct and speaking with Angie.