Freeway Recruitment are looking to register a Class 2 Driver who has Night Out experience to work for our client based in Leeds. Our customer has an excellent reputation and provides good quality work.
Role: Class 2 Driver - Nights Out
Job type: Temporary Assignment
Start time/s: 0500 - 0600
Days/shifts: Mon to Fri
Start date: Immediate based on registration
Job Role / Description:
Successful candidate will be required to Drive Class 2 Driver for our client. Your usual day will see you delivering Beds, mattresses and related goods to retail customers UK wide. All work will be regional and national. Drivers have the opportunity of nights out, on average of 2 - 3 times a week. Due to the products and goods delivered you will be required to unload goods when deliveries are made which requires manual handling/handballing of goods.
All work is paid at time and half of basic after 8 hours worked.
Nights out are paid at £25.00 per night
- Be competent and able to follow Health & Safety practises and procedures at all time
- Be reliable and hold excellent time keeping
- Hold a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to your work
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Keep vehicle is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Have excellent geographic knowledge of UK road network
- Have a positive attitude and a professional work ethic
- Smart appearance, as you will be representing Freeway Recruitment & our Client
Qualifications / training / experience:
You must be able to provide the following;
- Valid Class 2 driving licence
- Valid Digital tachograph card
- Valid Driver CPC card
- Have No more than 9 current points on licence (No DR/DD/IN Driving offences accepted)
- 2 work check-able work references
We accept Paye workers as well as Umbrella. Rates advertised are for Paye (not including holiday pay)
Paye - £11.00 basic 8 hours / £16.50 Overtime (Plus Holiday Pay)
Umbrella/Contract For Services £11.50 basic 8 hours / £17.25 Overtime
Please submit your CV online if you feel this assignment is for you and you have the correct skills and qualifications for the role we are advertising.