Freeway Recruitment are currently recruiting for their client who are a large international distributor of Flooring. They are looking to Recruit a number of Distribution Operatives to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Role – Distribution Operative
· Hours/ shifts - - Rotating shifts – 6-2, 2-10, 10- 6
· Pay – 6-2 and 2-10 shift –£ 10.79per hour PAYE
· Pay – 10-6 shift – 11.28 per hour PAYE
There is overtime available at overtime rates, even more so once you go permanent.
Duties and role
· Working in a busy distribution environment
· Using pick sheet to work your way around the warehouse, picking Rolls of Polyvinyl flooring
· Using Forklift truck Counterbalance with special clamp to Pick and move the loads around the warehouse
· Palletising Rolls of flooring on to pallets in a safe and correct manner.
· Banding and wrapping pallet ready for despatch
· Loading final palletised product on to Trailers ready for despatch
· Completing and ensuring any paperwork is correct the picked load.
· Adhering to company policies, rules and procedures
· A full and valid Forklift truck counterbalance licence
· Experience working with in a distribution and picking environment
· Ability to lift or move a good level of weight
· Physically able to handle heavy roles of flooring
· Able to work over the three shifts rotating every week
· Able to arrive on site for the start of each shift.
Please note that upon success of gaining a position you will be required to take a drugs test so a clean drugs record is essential.
The company offer good short term and long-term rates of pay with many benefits down the line including moving around with in the business. This is a full-time permanent position and a career for life for the right candidate.