Freeway Recruitment are currently looking for a Distribution Operative who has a full and valid Counterbalance forklift truck Licence for their client on a permanent basis.
As a distribution Operative you will be responsible for but not limited to the following daily tasks.
· Working on own initiative
· Picking from Lines of bespoke polyvinyl flooring as well as other flooring products
· Using your Forklift truck to move heavier lines around the warehouse
· Palletising and banding Flooring ready for dispatch
· Loading palleted loads on to trailers
· Adhering to the companies’ procedures
· Reporting to the site supervisor.
Expectation for the role would require you to work all three shifts, this would rotate over 1 to 2 weeks at a time.
The shifts are 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6 rotating.
The pay for is as follows.
6-2 – 11.56 per hour PAYE
2-10 – 11.56 per hour PAYE
10-6 – 12.09 per hour PAYE
There is overtime available and paid at time and half Monday to Friday after 8 hours per shift with time and half paid on Saturday and double time on a Sunday.
Requirements for this role.
A full and valid Counterbalance Forklift truck License
Experience of a similar role would be advantageous although not essential as training would be given.
Able to work all Three shifts rotating, this is a deal breaker.
You will be subject to a drugs test within the first 1 to 2 weeks of starting if successful
Must either live close to site based in Oldham or have own transport or at least a good transport network for the given start times
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.56-£12.09 per hour