Data Entry Warehouse Operative (Minimum 3 month contract)
Freeway Recruitment are recruiting for the following role for our client:
**WORK TO START TUESDAY 4th SEPTEMBER**
- Successful candidate will required to scan files and documents into large scale scanner and database system.
- Document files will need to be retreived from warehouse location, scanned into a software system, file details data entered and file returned to correct warehouse location.
- All scanning documents are required to be captured and entered into a national database via PC system.
- Full training of the role with given and all work will be supervised by a manager.
- Position is ongoing until further notice.
- Successful candidate MUST:
- Have good PC and IT skills
- Ideally have experience in data entry
- Be able to take instruction, learn new skills and techniques.
- Be ultra reliable as they will be the only person carrying out this role in the department
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent timekeeping and attention
- Must be smart and presentable
Client has an onsite canteen and good facilities for employees.
If you believe this role is for you please apply online or contact us directly by phone and speak to Wayne Clark on: 0113 277 7000