Freeway Recruitment are looking to register a Class 2 Driver who has Night work experience to work for our client based in Leeds. Our customer has an excellent reputation and provides good quality work.
Role: Class 2 Driver - Night Shifts
Job type: Temporary Assignment
Start time/s: 1730pm start
Days/shifts: Mon to Fri
Job Role / Description:
Successful candidate will be required to Drive Class 2 vehicle for our client.
Each shift will consist of a single truck/collection from a midlands based depot, load and return to Leeds.
You will be expected to support the warehouse team unload palletised goods using a pump truck when you are back at base.
Job and finish, minimum 8 hours shift paid.
- Be competent and able to follow Health & Safety practises and procedures at all time
- Be reliable and hold excellent time keeping
- Hold a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to your work
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Keep vehicle is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Have excellent geographic knowledge of UK road network
- Have a positive attitude and a professional work ethic
- Smart appearance, as you will be representing Freeway Recruitment & our Client
Qualifications / training / experience:
You must be able to provide the following;
- Valid Class 2 driving licence
- Valid Digital tachograph card
- Valid Driver CPC card
- Have No more than 9 current points on licence (No DR/DD/IN Driving offences accepted)
- 2 work check-able work references
We accept Paye workers as well as Umbrella. Rates advertised are for Paye (not including holiday pay)
Paye - £15.00ph basic 8 hours/ all hours worked or Umbrella/Contract For Services £16.80ph
Please submit your CV online if you feel this assignment is for you and you have the correct skills and qualifications for the role we are advertising.