Class 1 Driver
Freeway Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working Class 1 drivers to join our clients Operations team. We currently have positions available for Day and Night work with the possability of a permenant role for the right candidates.
* Please do not apply if you have not got the required cards/licence *
Duties and responsibilities
- To undertake the necessary daily checks using our company vehicle check-list.
- To comply with all traffic laws and legislation with relation to your duties including the security and weight of loads.
- To conform to all applicable site rules when off loading and loading at customer and supplier sites.
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of the Company, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully and that their requirements are complied with, where safe to do so.
Skills and Experience:
- Driver CPC
- Digital tacho card.
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- Superb presentation standards
- A willingness to think outside of the box
- No more than 6 points
- 28 days holiday this includes bank holidays once perm.
Please note: The contract we are recruiting for requires a vetting process to be completed prior to a permanent contract being given.
Please apply by email or calling our office and speaking to Angie or Simon.