Freeway Recruitment is advertising on behalf of our clients:
Class 1 driving work - Category C&E / Based in and around Manchester areas.
For the role you will be trunking to and from RDC’s. Experienced driver with a Minimum of C&E ENTITLEMENT.
Key role and responsibilities for this role:
• HGV C&E / Trunking
• All drivers are responsible for the safety of vehicle checks and safe loads.
• All paper work to be completed in a correct manner
• On going contract / possibly permanent positions
• Monday – Saturday shifts available 6 days a week
• Rate between £12.00 & £13.00ph with over time paid after 8 hours. (basic rate per hour, Paye Umbrella & Ltd Co driver rate)
• 1700pm – 2300pm starts
• Local and Regional distribution
• Drivers must have good knowledge of local and national road network system
Minimum requirements for this role:
• C&E entitlement / Class 1
• Applicants must have no more than 6 points
• Full CPC and Digi Tacho Card Required
• NO DR/IN/DD endorsements
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'