Freeway Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client for the following role:
- Job Title: 7.5t HGV Driver
- Employment type: Temporary
- Shifts: Monday to Friday, Saturday's available
- Start time: 0600am - 0700am
Ongoing work Monday to Friday
Must be proficient in 7.5 tonne delivery work and have a proven track record. It would be an advantage to have worked with a bathroom & parts distributer before although not essential.
Multi roles including store deliveries of bathroom furniture, average 15 to 20 drops per day, covering the north of England.
Average start times between 6:00am - 7:00am Monday to Friday.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- As a professional 7.5 tonne HGV driver you will be working to ensuring the products are successfully and safely delivered to customers properties around the region
- All delivery runs will be multi drop
- Heavy lifting and manual handling of goods are involved in all deliveries and ability to be able to manoeuvre stock products is a must.
- Additional training and company specific processes and procedures will be offered to all drivers, to ensure that quality and safety measures are understood and delivered at all times.
· Be competent and able to follow Health & Safety practises and procedures at all time
· Be reliable and hold excellent time keeping
· Hold a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to your work
· Good command of English both written and spoken
· Excellent communication skills
· Keep vehicle is kept clean and tidy at all times
· Have excellent geographic knowledge of UK road network
· Have a positive attitude and a professional work ethic
· Smart appearance, as you will be representing Freeway & our client as a brand ambassador
Qualifications / Training / Experience :
- No DR's, DD's, IN's
- No more than 6 Driving infringement points
- Full UK HGV 7.5 Tonne Driving Licence or above.
- Driver Qualification Card (CPC Card)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- 2 work references
- £10 .00- 11.00 p/hour (Std PAYE Plus Holiday Pay Accrued on top of basic hourly rate)
If you believe this role is for you, please apply online by submitting your CV.